The Chamber is seeking an experienced Events and Communications Coordinator to organise and manage a series of high-profile, high-calibre events under our Business Revival program. The role, which is funded by a joint NSW and Commonwealth grant, is a 2-year maximum term and will be based in Lithgow.
The specifics of the role are:
- Coordinate, plan and execute Chamber events/activities with a focus on the Business Revival program and related Chamber member functions;
- Develop and manage event budgets with monthly reporting to the Chamber Executive Subcommittee;
- Coordinate the necessary promotion of Chamber events and functions, including social media channels;
- Identify, interact with and manage sponsorship arrangements with third parties;
- Develop marketing collateral;
- Develop and implement processes for measuring and reporting on event outcomes; and,
- Foster and maintain effective relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders to deliver successful Chamber events and promotional activities.
Job creation, new business ventures, more local sales and high impact marketing campaigns are the outcomes to be achieved.
Skills and Capabilities
To be a great fit for this role you will have:
- Previous events and marketing experience in a similar role;
- Excellent people skills, excellent time management skills and creative flair;
- Good communicator and confident in coordinating marketing & promotional activities with attention to detail
- A passion for working with and supporting local industry through events and marketing.
- A good understanding and experience working with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Windows products.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume with a cover letter to Secretary@Lithgow.org.au. Applications close Friday, 27th August 2021. For further information, please contact the Chamber’s Vice-President, Renzo Benedet on 0418 424 452.