Be part of a community that is helping build a solid and sustainable local economy for the future of the Lithgow ‘Seven Valleys‘ region including surrounding towns and villages.
Why be a Member?
- Be united with fellow businesses in pursuing the betterment and growth across the LGA
- Be part of a collective voice advocating on and supporting business interests and specific needs
- Participate in the exciting Business Revival program of high calibre events and regular networking functions
- Access the resources and assistance of the NSW Business Chamber at no cost
- Be kept informed on what is happening in business through notifications, newsletters, and invitations
- Free listing of your business on the Chamber’s website
- Participant in the Lithgow Region ‘Shop Local’ initiative
- Free attendances to Chamber networking functions – 5 times a year
- Member newsletter and regular notifications on matters business – 6 times a year
- Discounts to major Chamber Business Revival events Advocate on behalf of members
- Advocate on behalf of members
- Free Local Chamber Membership package with the NSW Business Chamber (NSWBC) including access to a range of additional business tools and resources.
As of Monday, 20 December 2021, the Membership Fee is waived for all new and current members!
Members who have already paid the 2022 renewal will enjoy an additional year of free membership.
New Membership Application – ‘One-Click’ Online
New Membership Application – Manual
For 2022, all current memberships will be renewed at no cost.
For inquiries regarding membership, please email Membership@Lithgow.org.au.
The Membership and Operation of the Chamber is governed by the NSW Associations Model Constitution and the NSW Associations Act 2009.